Ten Antique Shops For Hidden GemsBack
We have been on the Pimlico Road for a decade, and we are celebrating with our anniversary collection Ten from Ten, 10 rugs from 10 years, and looking at some of the team's 'top tens'. Our Sales Manager Rose gives us her top ten places to find hidden antique gems. See you there.
1. Kempton Market, Kent. For everything under the sun - go early!
2. Crystal Palace Antiques, Crystal Palace. For furniture, lighting, and home accessories. Four floors of vintage delights.
3. Haynes Lane Market, Crystal Palace. Two-floor treasure trove books and vinyl’s to trinkets and train sets.
4. Do South, Crystal Palace. Which specialises in mid-century furniture, glassware, and artwork
5. Your local charity is always a good place to look as well
6. Laurens Antiques, Whitstable. If you love a good rummage, you will find lovely things
7. Chic Unique, Whitstable. Lovely selections of furniture old and new.
8. Brocante Antiques, Margate. Just brilliantly chosen collection of beautiful desirable things.
9. The Light Keeper, Margate. Retro, gorgeous vintage lights as well as emergency repairs
10. And of course, my beloved Alsace France for everything, especially the wine.